Artfuls : Coronavirus COVID-19 Statement
At Artfuls, we are following the government advice relating to Coronavirus, and are in the process of applying for the AA’s COVID Confidence scheme, as well as the Visit Britain ‘We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard. As a member of the B&B Association, we have been keeping a close eye on the advice and guidelines throughout the pandemic and have been working hard on ways to ensure we remain ‘COVID Safe’ across our café, bar and B&B.
We have completed a thorough Coronavirus COVID-19 Risk Assessment, detailing the measures we are taking in every area of our business to ensure the safety of all our customers, guests and staff. This can be viewed on our website.
Our measures taken include:
- COVID-19 Essentials training for staff
- Specific Coronavirus COVID-19 Risk Assessment
- Signage for handwashing, social distancing, and payment by contactless methods
- Verbal communication with customers about handwashing and social distancing
- Limited customer numbers in the café bar
- Antibacterial gel available for all customers and guests at entry and exit
- Increased cleaning regimes for high touch areas across the building
- Dedicated disposal of used PPE and cleaning products
- Room seals on B+B doors to demonstrate rooms have not been entered since cleaned
We are constantly reviewing our actions to ensure we are performing in a way that keeps our staff and customers safe. If there’s anything you believe we can do further to ensure your safety, please let us know – we value your input.
Things may look a little different, but our high level of customer service, attention to detail, and cleanliness, will be unchanged.
Thank you for your ongoing support; each and every room booking, coffee or G&T keeps our Artfuls dream alive.
N. Parton & M. Whitehead
Date of next review of policy & risk assessment: 22/7/20